Saturday, 6 August 2011

Chocolate cake. Yummy!

Hey people. Since I am sooooooo bored, so I decided to bake a cake! Weh! Seriously Aeda? Haha :P
Actually baking cake is fun, why don't you try yourself. It is easy and simple . All you'll need is a little time, love, and a few items from the grocery store. A cake is one of the most fascinating pastries in the world, because it comes in various shapes, flavors, and tastes.

I am not an expert in baking cakes but because of my passion, I've learnt how to bake cake from my aunty. It just need a simple steps and the result is really AWESOME! You should try :)

THE INGREDIENTS

Simple isn't it? :)

Well, it just takes bout 45 minutes to prepare the cake and trust me, you will get a satisfactory result!

Tadaaa! Chocolate cake :)

Actually the sample cake was baked for my roommate's birthday. 15th of April 2011. Well, I baked two cakes for her and also for my boyfriend. Their birthday falls on the same date. It is such a satisfaction to bake a cake for your loved one rather than buy it. Yes, of course its taste was different and not as tasty as the one you buy at Secret Recipe ya but your loved one will really appreciate with your effort. Selamat mencuba :)


Yeah! Coming soon! :D


*Xoxo