Thursday, 4 August 2011

Dedicated to the loved one

Love is the greatest give that we can ever hope to give or receive. Love is the one thing that can overcome so many the difficult times that we're faced with in life. Love is so powerful which can turns frowns into smiles. It can help mend the most broken heart. It can even turn all of the ugliness in the world into the most beautiful portrait we could ever have to pleasure to behold.

Having you is a great thing, because we have face so many obstacles before we can be together. People won't understand you, but I do. People can talk something wasn't true, but I do trust you. Let them talk, spread news about us, they're just being jealous. All I can say, you light up my day and you made my heart beating fast. Yes, I do. I love you and your family too. I really really do.

*This song is dedicated to you baby. Even though we're far away, but our hearts will always be together. Take care of yourself love :)


My Baby ♥  
As I look into your eyes,
I see all the reasons why,
My life's worth a thousand skies.


You're the simplest love I've known,
And the purest one I'll own,
Know you'll never be alone.

My baby you,

Are the reason I could fly,
And 'cause of you,
I don't have to wonder why,
Baby you,
There's no more just getting by,
You're the reason I feel so alive.


Though these words I say are true,
They still fail to capture you,
As mere words can only do,
How do I explain that smile,
And how it turns my world around,
Keeping my feet on the ground.

I will soothe you if you fall,
I'll be right there if you call,
You're my greatest love of all.




I LOVE You




*09 August 2010. Such a memorable date :)