Sunday, 21 August 2011

Deepest heart~

I discovered that in a story I could safely dream any dream, hope any hope, go anywhere I pleased any time I pleased, fight any foe, win or lose, live or die. My stories created a safe experimental learning place. 

We are happy, so

Please, please, please. Don't you feel tired by doing all these?
Please, please, please. Stop talking about us because we never talk bad about all of you.
Please, please, please. Do respect other's relation just like we do.
Please, please, please. Pray for our happiness just like we pray for your happiness and
Please, please, please. Forget the past and open the new chapter.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

P/s : Hold on with this principle and InsyaAllah you'll be pleased. 

For you my love ♥