Friday, 26 August 2011

The sweetest moment ;)

Hey peeps! Just a simple post updated here.
Aha, after seventeen days haven't seen each other, at last jumpa jugak kan. Welcome back home boyfie! :)
Well, as Aidilfitri is coming soon, so we went to some places to go for shopping. Tehee. These shoot were taken by my friend because we were extremely bored. Gila lama lah nak tunggu you habis shopping boyfie! Kalah perempuan -,-"

One
Two
Three
Look at these flowers. Nice and beautiful isn't it? Yes, they are. Thank you for these flowers ya.

Thanks for all gifts including this FLOWERS :)
These ten red roses have its own meaning actually. Only me and him understand the symbolic of these roses ;)
The sweetest and meaningful thing I've ever had.
Ten red roses. Thank you  baby.


Oh my love is like a red, red rose,
That's newly sprung in June,
Oh my love is like the melody,
That's sweetly play's in tune.